Chinese Mango Chicken (for 4 people)
- - 500g boneless chicken
- - 2 fresh mangos
- - 5 tsp. soysauce
- - 1 tsp. sugar
- - 2 tsp. sherry
- - 1 tsp pepper
- - 2 tbsp water
- - 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- - 2 spring onions
- - 4 garlic cloves
- - 3 chillies
- - 12cm fresh ginger
- - rice
Marinate cut chicken in soysauce, sugar, sherry and pepper (leave for at least 30 mins). Heat the oil in large pan over high heat then add garlic and onions.
Add the chicken and water and cook it through (5-7 mins).
Add ginger and chilli and cook for another 2 minutes.
Let it rest for 1 minute.
Stir in the fresh mango.
Serve over rice.
- - A movie you recommend
The Talented Mr. Ripley (1999)
- - A restaurant you would like to share
Goldies in Berlin Kreuberg
- - Your ideal way of relaxation?
A tasty snack and some quality oregano
- - Something you would like to change?
Would be cool if oregano was legal
- - Something you would want to remain the same?
The current reduction of CO2 once the covid-19 crisis is over
- - A piece of music that is important to you?
Angeles by Elliott Smith
- - A scientific fact you want to share
Once and for all, you can’t get a sunburn through a car window
- - A word that is dear to you
- - Something that you would like to be a scientific fact
Birthday wishes do come true